[QGIS-Developer] Release 3.30 delayed

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Tue Mar 7 05:34:05 PST 2023

Hi Richard,

I have nothing to add. But I can't say for everyone.

I think you can freeze and pull.

Thank you very much for your work - Richard! (and Jürgen for the
packaging). And everyone who worked on the visual change log!

Andreas

On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 at 14:25, Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> On 2023-03-07 14:12, Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> > On 2023-03-07 13:17, Luca Manganelli via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> >> The changelog link is broken
> >>
> >> https://www.qgis.org/it/site/forusers/visualchangelog330/index.html
> >>
> >> this is the link from the main web site.
> >
> > Ah, sorry. Did not do that yet... will have a look this evening...
>

> Can somebody confirm that the changelog (input site) is finished/frozen?
> https://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.30/
>
> I do see the notable fixes tables are already added by Andreas...
> So: freeze and pull in site?
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard

Andreas Neumann