[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS QT6 meeting minutes

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Mar 15 08:38:40 PDT 2023

Hi Ale and colleagues,

Thank you all for your efforts to make QGIS qt6 build a reality - and work
on overcoming the blockers.

Perhaps we can speed up the PSC decision and give this a go through our
approval on the QGIS PSC mailing list, rather than having to wait for the
next meeting in 3 weeks.

Budget wise we can cover the approximate estimated expenses of 20k €. The
funding drive had good results - more sustaining members on the upper
levels (large and platinum) are in the pipeline.

>From me it is a +1.

Andreas

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)