[QGIS-Developer] PyQGIS read project from postgresql database

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat May 13 02:16:37 PDT 2023

Hi,

Actually, after I turned off the computer, I saw the fileName() method in documentation.

I tried it and I realised that both my password and project name needed percent encoding some characters.

So I have parsed my uri string with urllob.parse.quote to make it work correctly.

Not sure if there's a more convenient way to do it.

Thanks for the help German.

Alex Neto

[image] <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/4972/germ%c3%a1n-carrillo>