[QGIS-Developer] GeoFerver canno't read QGIS server WFS Services

Walter Lorenzetti lorenzetti at gis3w.it
Wed May 31 05:59:03 PDT 2023

Hi,

when I try to add a WFS service layer to a GeoServer instance I get an
exception like this:

```

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.geotools.data.DataSourceException: No XSDElementDeclaration found
for {http://www.opengis.net/wfs}Particelle_terreni_e_fabbricati
     at
org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureSource.getAbsoluteSchema(ContentFeatureSource.java:329)
     at
org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureSource.getSchema(ContentFeatureSource.java:296)
     at
org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureSource.getSchema(ContentFeatureSource.java:105)
     at
org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogBuilder.buildFeatureType(CatalogBuilder.java:342)
     at
org.geoserver.catalog.CatalogBuilder.buildFeatureType(CatalogBuilder.java:325)
     at
org.geoserver.web.data.layer.NewLayerPage.buildLayerInfo(NewLayerPage.java:409)

```

Any idea about this issue? It seams a XML error validation..

Thanks in advance.

Walter Lorenzetti phD
email: lorenzetti at gis3w.it
site: gis3w.it <https://gis3w.it>
twitter: w_lorenzetti
Tel/Cell: (+39) 347-6597931
Viale Verdi 24 - 51016 Montecatini Terme (PT)