[QGIS-Developer] QGIS repository management

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Tue Oct 17 08:42:25 PDT 2023

Hi,

Even if it's sometime painful to wait for a review, I completely suscribe
to the actual processus of review by another peer for the reasons
well explained by others.

IMHO, the main issue here is that the CI is too often broken for no
reasons related to the PR content. And most of the time recently, it's
because of one of the mingw jobs.

Like proposed by Matthias, I would be very much in favor in modifying
our CI jobs to rely on non-rolling release distribution.

Regards,
Julien