[QGIS-Developer] QGIS repository management

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Wed Oct 18 07:30:24 PDT 2023

> It looks like this is a docker container, this could possibly be cached in the ghcr?

It's part of the qgis3-qt5-build-deps.dockerfile [0] which is built with a
cache github action [1]. But looking at the log, it doesn't look like cache
is at work, everything seems to be downloaded and built inside the
docker.

Is it what you are refering to? or is it something else?

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.docker/qgis3-qt5-build-deps.dockerfile#L165
[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.github/workflows/run-tests.yml#L117

--