[QGIS-Developer] Is Continuous Legends the default?

Catania, Luke A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV Luke.A.Catania at erdc.dren.mil
Fri Feb 9 20:41:39 PST 2024

I am in process of upgrading my plugin to work in QGIS 3.28.15.  I have layer styles that I created in 3.16.16.

I noticed the update to the Properties Symbology setting includes Legend Settings...

It seems that continuous legends are the default.  I have layer styles files I have do not have this set and when those are applied to my layer, continuous legends are on by default so I lose my labels.  That is, my layer style qml file does not have the entry below.

<rampLegendSettings maximumLabel="" orientation="1" minimumLabel="" direction="1" suffix="" useContinuousLegend="0" prefix="">