[QGIS-Developer] Review of benevolent pull requests

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 07:08:09 PST 2024

Hi psc and devs,
I  think there was a discussion few months ago about how to handle pull requests queue on the code repo, and I'm not sure what was the decision taken. Maybe do i mixup the decisions but I thought some funds would be made available to some devs who will help review the unpaid contributions. Am I right and was there something initiated?

Anyway, may I meanwhile  kindly request some review for these following PRs (I'm not the author, just commented, and they have been going stale many times these last months and most significantly authors are unfortunately getting desperate):
- https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/55293
- https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/55172

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,