[QGIS-Developer] ESRI Rest Services The administrator has disabled the Services Directory

nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 12:42:45 PST 2024

Hi All!
I was just wondering about ArcGIS Rest Server connection and how does it run it's requests. I want to connect to an Arcgis Rest Server at the following URL: https://geoportal.ancpi.ro/maps/rest/services i get the following response:
This is due to the fact that the admin has done the following settings: Error: The Administrator Has Disabled the Services Directory

|  |  |

|  |
Error: The Administrator Has Disabled the Services Directory

When attempting to access the REST endpoint of a service from Portal for ArcGIS or log in to the Services Direct...

Of course ESRI states that this does not disable access, it just disables the HTML view. If i Run the following request: https://geoportal.ancpi.ro/maps/rest/services?f=json then i get the same response as i used to get as a HTML. If i go further on and request a tile from https://geoportal.ancpi.ro/maps/rest/services/Ortofoto/Mozaic/MapServer/tile/1/76/75 i get a valid image response.
So my question is, is there any way this can be overridden so i can continue to use the services from ArcGIS?
Thank you and have a great day,Robert Nagy