[QGIS-Developer] 1 of 363 Custom Plugins in QGIS

Olga Hovhannisyan olga.hovhannisyan at student.rau.am
Thu Feb 22 06:15:23 PST 2024

Hi!
I am using QGIS Desktop 3.26 Buenos Aires on Ubuntu 20.04. My question is
the following: I try to write my custom plugin and integrate it with QGIS,
for that purpose I need additional dependencies to be installed(e.g. other
version of numpy or nvidia libraries for gpu). How can I do this without
crashing original dependencies and plugins of QGIS. I need something like a
virtual environment for each plugin in QGIS, but I can't find how to do
something like that. Can you please help me with this?

Best regards,
Olga