[QGIS-Developer] Delete references to a plug-in in the qgis3.ini file on uninstallation

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 23 01:26:31 PST 2024

Hi!

If the plugin did not clean up itself then you will have to clean up
manually. Plugins can edit anything anywhere in that file. If you are
concerned about changes to the file, then best place it under version
control.

Cheers, Hannes

On 23.02.24 10:10, Jesus García Villar via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> When uninstalling a plugin it keeps leaving me configuration
> parameters inside the *Qgis3.ini* file located at the following address.
>
> C:\UsersUARIO\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles\default\QGIS\QGIS\
>
> How to delete all references to a plugin once it is uninstalled?
>
> Gracias
>
> --
> SERVIGIS
> Jesús García Villar

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

FOSSGIS Konferenz
20.-23. März 2024 in Hamburg
https://www.fossgis-konferenz.de/2024/

WhereGroup-Beiträge auf der FOSSGIS