[QGIS-Developer] Another (final?) qt6 progress catchup?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Feb 27 00:15:39 PST 2024

Hi Matthias,

On Mon, 12. Feb 2024 at 08:11:32 +0100, Matthias Kuhn via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> I had a bit of fun over the weekend trying to build QGIS with Qt6 for
> Windows (unfortunately no executable yet), and would be interested in
> joining.

Did you run into the gperf issue?  Where gperf more or less silently produces
nearly empty files that lead to unclear link errors later?  All that deep in
webengine/chromium?  Or the long path issue?

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                 IRC: jef on Libera|OFTC