[QGIS-Developer] Plugin python library installation

Benjamin Chartier - Pro contact at bchartier.net
Wed Jan 3 09:13:35 PST 2024

Hi,

I created a simple QGIS plugin in order to install non standard Python
modules in QGIS:
https://github.com/bchartier/gecosat-gms-python-modules-installer

It is not supposed to work on any other OS than Windows. I created it
for one a my client which only uses Windows.

The list of Python modules to be installed is there:
https://github.com/bchartier/gecosat-gms-python-modules-installer/blob/main/gms_install_python_modules/config/requirements.txt

This is experimental. I hope this could help.

Regards,

Benjamin