[QGIS-Developer] Details about the Grant Program?

Thomas Larsen Wessel mrvelle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:08:45 PST 2024

I keep seeing mentions of the grant program related to various fixes /
improvements. How does that work? I looked in the QGIS charter, but there
is nothing there. There must be a framework / set of regulations for this
grant program?

This is not because I plan to apply for any grants, and unfortunately also
not because I plan to fund any :) (except for small occasional donations).
I am simply very curious about how an open source project like QGIS is
somehow governed / steered.

Sincerely, Thomas