[QGIS-Developer] Details about the Grant Program?

Thomas Larsen Wessel mrvelle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 02:07:50 PST 2024

The information under "Submission form intro text" at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNmSJxztrHrqLfillDH8v1zWaMzxFUyYSPT3sut55eQ/
is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks :)

When I google for the Grant Programme, I find plenty about actual proposals
and grants, but I was never able to find a description of the programme
itself.

I would suggest adding a page somewhere under the "Get Involved" section (
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html). This page should
describe the more static information of the grant programme. It could be
simply taking all the static information from the google doc linked above.
That should be the top result on Google or "QGIS Grant Programme". And then
it could furthermore describe where to find the related news, updates,
discussions, votes, etc.

But thats just a suggestion :)