[QGIS-Developer] Running unit tests without "make install"

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Jan 16 09:14:45 PST 2024

On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 10:28:19PM +0100, Thomas Larsen Wessel via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> Thanks for having a look at it :) I ran a complete test and saved the test
> output to this gist. Is that what you were looking for? Please tell me what
> other info you need.
>
> https://gist.github.com/velle/b195bee9a5d63e95ea7aa600b7833be1

May I suggest to file a ticket for each of those failures ?
Thee's a "testsuite" label that can be used for them, at the moment
there are 13 open tickets with that label, but only a few are failures
in tests:

  https://github.com/qgis/qgis/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Atestsuite

Having them all will hopefully help improving the ability of
developers to run those tests successfully.

--strk;