[QGIS-Developer] Strange Mysql (spatial) behaviour: no points visible

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jan 28 05:52:17 PST 2024

On 1/23/24 23:21, Even Rouault wrote:
> So all in all, no issues on my side...

You were off course right :-)

I found out how to fix the missing crs in mysql and wrote some info (for future reference) in a comment:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/55463#issuecomment-1913602140

One thing I'm curious for, is why QGIS even after setting the right crs, is not able to show the geom (but IS able to show the attributes). Apparently the features are retrieved. If you receive features from a shp file without crs, after setting it on the layer, all is fine. So myql is different?

Did a short try to debug this, but this is above my c++ skills :-)

Anyway thanks! And I hope the comment is helpful to mysql peeps

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde