[QGIS-Developer] Qt6 builds and plugins -- ready for testing!

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Mon Jan 29 01:31:58 PST 2024

Hi,

Thank you Nyall for continuing this work and all the recent pull
requests that have fixed so many things.

Be aware that my initial work was funded by Oslandia, my employer. And
then, QGIS.org funded me to do the needed work to push cleanly on QGIS repository.

Many thanks to both of them and all people involved in this work.

Regards,
Julien