[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS.org new website now online

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 07:56:02 PDT 2024

Hi!
I was also curious if it is really missing and wanted to take a look.
And beside the trick from Richard.

I first (obviously) clicked on downloads.
Then I saw resources in the list on the left - clicked on it and saw
"Releases" in the opened menu ..
And there .. tadaaaa "QGIS.org hosted downloads" - and some other pages to
download releases.
So it's not that hard to find.

regards
Werner