[QGIS-Developer] Signal emitted after feature rotated

Catania, Luke A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV Luke.A.Catania at erdc.dren.mil
Mon Jun 10 16:48:14 PDT 2024

Is there a signal emitted that I can have code execute after a feature rotation is completed from the advanced digitizing toolbar?

I call the rotate tool via the code below and upon completing of the rotate with a mouse click, I want to close the edit session.

def rotateFeature(self):
        # Get all actions
        actions = iface.mainWindow().findChildren(QAction)

        # Check the action
        action = [x for x in actions if x.objectName()=='mActionRotateFeature'][0]

        # Run the action
        action.trigger()

Luke