[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Lova Andriarimalala lova at kartoza.com
Fri Jun 14 04:45:25 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Here's my update for this week:

Overview:
This week, I focused on implementing a notification system for the monitoring website and working on the open issues on the QGIS Django and QGIS feed.

Completed Tasks:

  *   Set up notifications and alerts for QGIS’s new infrastructure monitoring and add documentation about it
  *   Add tags feature for the resource’s hub (Styles, Projects, Models…)<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/429>
  *   Allow the plugin’s approver to edit their feedback<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/430>
  *   Allow a feed approver to unpublish an entry<https://github.com/qgis/qgis-feed/pull/89>

Next steps:

  *   Review and deploy the latest changes on QGIS Django and QGIS Feed
  *   Fix some of the issues on QGIS Django and QGIS Feed

Questions/Feedback Needed:
I'm attempting to set up a watcher that will generate an alert if the QGIS API docs (https://api.qgis.org/api/) fails to build. I've looked into the GitHub workflows for the QGIS repo, but I'm not sure which event I should be listening for. It would be appreciated if anyone could provide a hint on this. Thanks in advance.

Have a nice weekend,
Best regards,

Lova

—
[Image]

Lova Andriarimalala
QGIS Full Stack Developer
Visit http://kartoza.com<http://kartoza.com/> to find out about open source:
* Desktop GIS programming services
* Geospatial web development
* GIS Training
* Consulting Services
Office: +261(0)34 09 524 73<tel:+261340952473>