[QGIS-Developer] FlagDontResolveLayers in 3.34

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 04:32:57 PDT 2024

I have a plugin that was working fine on 3.28, but not it no longer is working as expected.

The plugin loads a template project using FlagDontResolveLayers (for faster loading), then replaces the source of each of the vector layers, reload them, and then save the project as new project.

Now, in 3.34, to make it work, I had to remove the FlagDontResolveLayers, otherwise, although the layers sources seem to have been changed, when saving the project, none of the layers sources get changed and the final project still point to the template data.

Is this a bug? Or something intended, related to the fact that 3.34 projects now are much faster to load in the first place?

Thanks!

Alex Neto

Sent with Shortwave <https://www.shortwave.com?utm_medium=email&utm_content=signature&utm_source=c2VuaG9yLm5ldG9AZ21haWwuY29t>