[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2024

Julien Moura (Oslandia) julien.moura at oslandia.com
Fri Mar 22 03:11:17 PDT 2024

Dear Anita, PSC and devs,

Just to let you know that I posted my QEP just now
(https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/295) and
realized (thanks Julien Cabièces!) that the deadline was yesterday evening.
I'd like to tell you it's because I'm in a time zone where days are 36
hours long, but short of creating envy, it's just poor memorization on
my part and a preconceived idea that a deadline is necessarily on a Friday.

Sorry, I hope it can still be taken into account for grant. If not, too
bad, "c'est le jeu ma pov lucette" as we haven't been saying for a long
time, even in France.

Have a good deadline days,
Regards,
Julien