[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Lova Andriarimalala lova at kartoza.com
Fri May 3 06:33:25 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE QGIS PLUGINS WEBSITE: We’ve scheduled the migration to the updated servers into production for 06 May 2024. During this time, uploading new plugins will be disabled and the ability to install plugins may be intermittently unavailable.

I mainly focused on the following tasks this week:

  *   Continue working with the QGIS Plugins Site branding updates<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/392>. It’s based on the changes made for the PR #374<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/374>

  *   Some final checks and fixes on the updated servers:
     *   Fix plugins download feature
     *   Fix all the warning status on the monitoring server

Next week, I will focus on post-migration tasks and maintenance. We will also continue with the branding update for the QGIS plugins website.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Lova

—
[Image]

Lova Andriarimalala
QGIS Full Stack Developer
Visit http://kartoza.com<http://kartoza.com/> to find out about open source:
* Desktop GIS programming services
* Geospatial web development
* GIS Training
* Consulting Services
Office: +261(0)34 09 524 73<tel:+261340952473>