[QGIS-Developer] 2024 QGIS Grant Proposals final results

pathmapper pathmapper at posteo.de
Fri May 3 09:13:03 PDT 2024

Thanks Anita,

QGIS User Group Germany is thinking about starting an initiative to
raise funds for grant applications that did not make it this time.

The total budget of the grant program was 30k, of which 27k were
awarded.

Would it be possible to use the "remaining" 3k for #6 on the list (the
first one which didn't make it) QEP#269 "Update older annotation items
to new framework", so that 5k of additional funds would have to be
collected to finance the total amount of 8k for this QEP?

Cheers,
Björn