[QGIS-Developer] 2024 QGIS Grant Proposals final results

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed May 8 11:15:59 PDT 2024

Dear QGIS Community,

It's my pleasure to provide you with further updates on the grant programme:

https://blog.qgis.org/2024/05/08/qgis-grant-programme-2024-update/

Thanks to the Danish User Group, we are able to fund another proposal.

And we continue to look for additional funds to also make the remaining enhancements a reality. Please get in touch if you want to help.

Regards,
Anita

--
Anita Graser