[QGIS-Developer] Email Already Confirmed – Please Recheck Plugin Status
Richard Duivenvoorde
rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Oct 1 00:18:14 PDT 2026
Hi Both,
Please Mustafa, be gentle to other devs. We are a community with a lot of volunteers.
They (and I) put valuable personal time to get your plugins to appear in everybody's QGIS.
Looking at your plugin and searching for returned mails on
mUstafanehad188 at gmail.com (with U)
the mail address that I find in plugins.qgis.org it appeared that I got no mails from you.
Then I see that to the list you use:
mOstafanehad188 at gmail.com (with O)
is it possible that there is a mixup in your used/verified mail addresses?
Regards,
Richard Duivenvoorde
On 10/1/26 08:39, Mustafa Elghaazaly via QGIS-Developer wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Lova,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I believe there may be an issue with the plugin submission system or the status being displayed on your side.
>
> As shown in the attached screenshot, my email address mostafanehadl88 at gmail.com <mailto:mostafanehadl88 at gmail.com> is already confirmed on the QGIS Plugins website. The confirmation page explicitly states:
>
> “Email Confirmed”
>
> and shows that the address was confirmed on June 17, 2026 at 6:10 a.m.
>
> I have also completed the email confirmation process multiple times using the confirmation token/link, so I have done everything required from my side.
>
> Therefore, could you please recheck the plugin’s email verification status on the QGIS sideand confirm why it is still showing as “Email confirmation pending”?
>
> At this point, the issue does not appear to be a missing confirmation from my side, and I would appreciate it if you could investigate whether the verification status is not being properly synchronized with the plugin review system.
>
> I have attached a screenshot of the confirmed email status for reference.
>
> Please let me know if you need anything else from me to resolve this.
>
> Best regards,
> Mustafa Elghazaly
>
> image0.png
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> QGIS-Developer mailing list
> QGIS-Developer at lists.osgeo.org
> List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
More information about the QGIS-Developer
mailing list