[QGIS-Developer] Plugin approval pending: JMap Cloud version 1.0.8

Jacob Chaar jchaar at k2geospatial.com
Thu Oct 1 07:29:26 PDT 2026


Hello everyone,

I uploaded a new version of my plugin, JMap Cloud version 1.0.8, to the QGIS plugin repository on Monday, September 28, and it is still awaiting approval. I re-uploaded it this morning (October 1) in case something went wrong with the first upload, but its status hasn't changed.

Plugin page: https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/JMapCloud/#plugin-about
Version: 1.0.8

As far as I can tell, I haven't received any reviewer feedback by email or on the version page, and the security/QA checks passed. The metadata includes an updated changelog and a version bump, and the homepage, repository, and tracker links are working.

I understand volunteers handle approvals, so I appreciate your time. If something in this version needs fixing, please let me know, and I'll correct it right away.

Thank you,
Jacob C.
Username on QGIS: k2dev



More information about the QGIS-Developer mailing list