[QGIS-Developer] Email Already Confirmed – Please Recheck Plugin Status

Lova Andriarimalala lova at kartoza.com
Wed Sep 30 23:52:06 PDT 2026


Hi Mustafa,

That's correct, the email you mentioned has been confirmed and the plugins
using this email also show "Email confirmed."

However, I suggest carefully reviewing the email listed in the "Align
Features to Path" plugin (I'm guessing this is the correct plugin due to
lack of context) as it's not the same as the one you mentioned. Actually, I
see a typo there :) . I believe the email verification system correctly
verified only the plugins using the correct email address and dropped those
that didn't match.

Best regards,
Lova Andriarimalala


*QGIS Full Stack Developer   *
*T *: +27(0) 87 809 2702          *E *: lova at kartoza.com          *W* :
kartoza.com



*This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you *
*have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying*
*of the contents is prohibited.*


On Thu, 1 Oct 2026 at 09:37, Mustafa Elghaazaly <mostafanehad188 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>
> Hi Lova,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I believe there may be an issue with the plugin submission system or the
> status being displayed on your side.
>
> As shown in the attached screenshot, my email address
> mostafanehadl88 at gmail.com is already confirmed on the QGIS Plugins
> website. The confirmation page explicitly states:
>
> “Email Confirmed”
>
> and shows that the address was confirmed on June 17, 2026 at 6:10 a.m.
>
> I have also completed the email confirmation process multiple times using
> the confirmation token/link, so I have done everything required from my
> side.
>
> Therefore, could you please recheck the plugin’s email verification
> status on the QGIS side and confirm why it is still showing as “Email
> confirmation pending”?
>
> At this point, the issue does not appear to be a missing confirmation from
> my side, and I would appreciate it if you could investigate whether the
> verification status is not being properly synchronized with the plugin
> review system.
>
> I have attached a screenshot of the confirmed email status for reference.
>
> Please let me know if you need anything else from me to resolve this.
>
> Best regards,
> Mustafa Elghazaly
>
> [image: image0.png]
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/attachments/20261001/81369e7a/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image0.png
Type: image/png
Size: 568296 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/attachments/20261001/81369e7a/attachment-0001.png>


More information about the QGIS-Developer mailing list