[QGIS-es] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Map contest: mapping Pi for the 3.14 splash screen

Luigi Pirelli luipir en gmail.com
Vie Mayo 15 07:13:34 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anita Graser <anitagraser en gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 at 13:44
Subject: [Qgis-user] Map contest: mapping Pi for the 3.14 splash screen
To: <qgis-user en lists.osgeo.org>

Dear QGIS mappers,

As you may have noticed, the next release version will be 3.14 and
therefore, we will call it 'Pi'.

Usually our versions are named for community meeting locations and the
splash screen shows a map related to this location.

For 3.14 we are looking for creative maps that capture the essence of Pi.

All submissions will receive an honorable mention in the release blog post.

The winner will see their map on the release splash screen and banner on
qgis.org.

To participate, please submit your maps at
https://forms.gle/DbLL3BfvwYw33qfJ8

The deadline is 31st May 2020.

Regards,

Anita