[Qgis-psc] qgis web migration

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed May 21 00:48:57 PDT 2008

Hi,

we currently have at least 3 people who would like to reorganize the qgis web
presence - a good chance. From the mails on the qgis-community-team list I got
the impression that we could combine the movement to osgeo.org with these
updates. So qgis.org would stay as it is and in parallel we create a new
probably joomla website at qgis.osgeo.org.

Would that be in your sense, too?

If so, I would like to manage it and organize the creation and migration with
the volunteers within the next months. Can you tell me the current status of the
web migration and the contact person on osgeo side?

regards,
 Otto