[Qgis-psc] qgis web migration

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed May 21 10:55:56 PDT 2008

Hi

If drupal is the same thing Gary uses for the blog then please please
please no. It continually loses my posts and generally mistreats me
:-( Ok that looked a bit flamey but wasnt intended to be :-) That said
since others are taking over the maintenance of the web site, it
probably doesnt matter too much what I think in this case, and the
reasons you gave probably make moving to drupal worth considering.

2008/5/21 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Oh, you will need to coordinate with 'hobu' on IRC and or Frank W for
>> getting space on osgeo. There is one catch in that the wiki (moinmoin)
>> and website (joomla) are not on there list of offerings (or werent
>> before today anyway).
>
> I know I may be raising trouble, but why not moving to drupal?
> I think it would make life easier, if we have to integrate with osgeo (just
> a thought, pleas no flame over it!).
>
>> virtual server too (osgeo are redhat fans).
>
> Aaaah! Ugly!!! :P
> pc
> --
> Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *

QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux