[Qgis-psc] qgis web migration

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed May 21 12:11:30 PDT 2008

Hi,

thanks a lot for your comments. I will discuss it with osgeo and the
community-team on the list. Since most of them are used to and would like to
continue working with joomla and I must say, that I also made good experiences
with it,  I will probably ask the osgeo guys and try to make joomla work in
their server, too.

For the moment my plan is:

a) discuss with osgeo what is possible
b) make a plan with the community-team

And I agree, we put the new site online as a test server before we start
pointing people to it so that the PSC can agree to the look and feel etc.

regards,
 Otto