[Qgis-psc] Fw: qgis web migration to osgeo

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri May 23 07:29:36 PDT 2008

Hi Otto

Great stuff.

Ill need to coordinate with your guys for moving the community map
over. Maybe we can convert it to use google maps or something? The
placenames db used to drive the user reg page is very very big = 1gig
or something.

The actuall community users map table is pretty small and I was
thinking we could move it into sqlite3 db rather for easy backup etc.