[Qgis-psc] Fw: qgis web migration to osgeo

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri May 23 05:01:12 PDT 2008

Hi,

I created now a folder /osgeo/qgis/qgis-web/ on the osgeo xblade14-2 server and
requested at OSGeo SAC that they:

a) create a qgis.osgeo.org subdomain linking to the directory
/osgeo/qgis/qgis-web/ on the xblade14-2 server.

b) create a .htaccess restricted access to the new web domain, so we can use it
as test environment with a small group of people (community-team and PSC).

I also got sudo rights on that machine so I can create a necessary mysql
database (probably qgisweb) and install the new web presence, when we know
what we want.

regards,
 Otto