[Qgis-psc] small donations

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri May 30 00:51:26 PDT 2008

Hi all.
I just received an email asking about how to make small donations to
qgis. Apparently on the web page there are outdated/misleading
informations. I think small donations are important, even if they do not
provide us with much funding, to make people feel they can participate
actively to the project.
OSGeo does not seem flexible about small donations, so I think we should
come out with a simpler solutions. I think the only realistic way we
have to accommodate this is through a paypal (or similar - I know there
are other, cheaper and maybe more fair operators on the market), either
directly to Gary, as it used to be, or through another organization (our
Italian local chapter, for instance, is available to do so, but there
may be better alternatives).
Please let me know your feelings, so we can proceed.
All the best.
pc