[Qgis-psc] small donations

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri May 30 09:17:04 PDT 2008

Hi

Have we exhausted every possibility with OSGEO in this regard? My
preference is to use them to manage all money if at all possible.
Otherwise It would be better I think if you could just propose a few
solutions with their relative pros and cons, and we just vote on it.

The misleading web page is probably something to be taken up with
Ottos web site lead (Stephan).