[Qgis-psc] Re: UPDATE: Plugin Installer update

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 6 10:59:03 PST 2008

Hi Borys

I havent committed your fixes yet because soon you will be doing this
yourself :-) All the PSC members supported my nomination to give you SVN
access.

Please visit http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ContributorGuidelines and
read the content (Paolo did you fix the issues you mentioned there?)
linked to from that page. Afterwards if you agree to these terms, please
send an email to the developer list indicating that you have read and
agree to the rules laid out in this document.

Next give me your osgeo username (the one you use on the osgeo wiki &
trac) and I will give you write permissions.

Congratulations and welcome to the QGIS developer team - we all
appreciate the work you have been doing with the plugin manager!

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 11:51 +0100, Borys Jurgiel wrote:
> One more small fix for compatibility with lupdate

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting & Support Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net