[Qgis-psc] SVN Access for CFarmer's plugins

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 6 13:33:23 PST 2008

Hi

In chatting with CFarmer tonight on IRC it seems he lost some older
(0.10.0 compatible) version of his plugin due to the fact that he doesnt
use any version control system. At the risk of sounding like I am trying
to hand out SVN access like lollipops I would like to suggest we let him
use:

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/external_plugins

as a venue for storing his work. The original intention of that dir was
for non shipped plugins to be built so it would seem logical to let him
keep his work there.

Please indicate with a quick +1 if you are happy for him to get SVN
access to the external_plugins dir (Gary can we set up things to confine
him to that dir?).

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting & Support Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net