[Qgis-psc] [Fwd: FW: MrSid licence]

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri May 8 09:39:58 PDT 2009

Hi

Great. I am happy to put their copyright details in a README
accompanying QGIS and installed into c:\program files\Quantum
GIS\README. Could you find out what they want in there?

I guess you wrote a similar letter to Erdas (for ecw)?

Regards

I will update the win packages with MrSid this weekend (or try to anyway).

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net