[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Closure of forum

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Apr 5 01:22:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

OSQA looks interesting, but it would again mean to have another platform. As
with the forum we would separate user groups again and I thought apart from
minimizing the administration effort, we want to bring our users closer
together again.

So I don't see the advantage over the forum at the moment.

Regards
Otto