[Qgis-psc] Funds

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Feb 20 05:40:03 PST 2012

Le Lundi 20 Février 2012 14:37:26 Tim Sutton a écrit :
> I dont know if osgeo.fr operates like osgeo central, but if they do we
> lose a very large cut of our revenue to 'overheads'. We know the
> people of swiss qgis group, they are part of our community and hold
> the interests of our project close to heart, so for me (assuming good
> management of finances is taking place) I think the swiss bank is a
> good place to put our money  Perhaps you can tell something of the
> french osgeo chapter and why it might be a good choice?
Tim,

We, at OSGeo-fr, have no project about how to manage fund from local project.
We had some discussion about this for Francophone/french openstreetmap
comunity but they created a legal association.

I have no idea myself about how to manage this. I would prefer a long term
choice, as changing things could take too much time and become harder to
manage.

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin