[Qgis-psc] Redmine rights

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Oct 2 00:17:44 PDT 2012

Il 02/10/2012 09:07, rldhont ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I have git write access to QGIS for the WFS server.
> I have opened some issues to supplied patches on WFS server, but I can't closed it or
> modify some information.

Known issue, quite annoying for many reporters. I think (unchecked) there is a ticket
open. Could some redmine guru please fix it?

> An other question, I supplied a patch for the issue 2781, could I commit it ? The
> issue is affected to Martin Dobias, is he the only one able to commit the patch ?

Please be patient: we are being a bit slow in revising the patches lately. Annoying
also, but it is a good sign of stedy growth.

Thanks a lot.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu