[Qgis-psc] Redmine rights

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 02:49:31 PDT 2012

Hi paolo and good HackFest !

I would like to know if I have to continue to supplied patches ? Do you
recommand to do so ? The one is assigned to an issue has to be the
commiter of the patch ?
How to manage pull request, patches and issues ? For example if I create
a branch on my github fork, would I have to supplied a patch or just a
pull request ?

In How to contribute or  How to report a bug there is no information
about it.

Regards,
René-Luc D'Hont
Wanna be more productive for QGIS