[Qgis-psc] Logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 05:14:07 PDT 2013

Good news everyone.  I have kicked of the logo design contest at
http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397.  The
contest can take submissions for 3 days and then it turns into picking
which designs we like at taking them into the final design round to get
tweaks.  Overall the process should only take 7 days.

Keep an eye on that page to see if there is any new designs.  The
design brief is here
http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/brief and
can be updated if anyone would like to add or change anything.

If none of the design come back with what we want we are able to get our
money back.

- Nathan