[Qgis-psc] Logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:12:03 PDT 2013

Hey Vincent,

I don't control the timeline on the contests.  The site has a set date of 7
days or less.  There are designers on the website that would
get notification when new contests are run and jump right into it. In fact
there are two entries there already.  The first round is like draft logo,
the second round is where we can ask for variations on the ones that we
like.

- Nathan