[Qgis-psc] infrastructure contacts, and faq

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Fri Sep 6 08:20:33 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,

Am Freitag, 6. September 2013, 10.10:42 schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde:

> seeing email of Nathan, about a twitter account, and myself yesterday
> asking who is responsible for github management...
> As 'Infrastructure Manager' I think I should know that. Or at least
> fascilitate this.

The current github "Owners Team" has these members:
dassau
g-sherman
mhugent
pcav
pka
timlinux

I've added you as well...

> Anybody aware of a list of these things already?

I know of Tim's governance doc and the infrastructure diagram from Andreas:
http://app.wisemapping.com/c/maps/81444/edit

Regards
Pirmin

> I will start a simple rst page somewhere in:
> http://new.qgis.org/html/en/getinvolved/infrastructure.html
> on which you can put names then.
>
> I also started a faq:
> http://new.qgis.org/html/en/getinvolved/faq/index.html
>
> Feel free to fill/update. After that we can ask community list?
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard

Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
http://www.sourcepole.com