[Qgis-psc] next HF

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Sep 16 03:30:37 PDT 2013

(Re-sending as I was not a member of the list until just now)

Hi Paolo,

I added Stephan Meissl to CC. He is the organizer of the Vienna sprint.
The first question for him would be how many people the venue can
accommodate to see if combining the two groups is possible at all.

More info about the Vienna Sprint planning is available at

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vienna_Code_Sprint_2014

Daniel

On 13-09-16 4:35 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/