[Qgis-psc] atom feed on frontpage and training manual available

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Feb 17 11:46:00 PST 2014

On 17-02-14 20:38, Anita Graser wrote:

>> # qugsnews is a static feed on the server (to be updated by hand)
>> /var/www/qgis_new_web/html/feeds/qgisnews.atom
>
> Is this atom file on Github? Or what should be the proceedure to get it
> updated?

No procedure yet.

It's here:
http://www.qgis.org/feeds/qugsnews.atom

Not sure what an easy procedure is. We can start by sending it to
someone with an account on the server, and ask him/her to put it in:
/var/www/qgis_new_web/html/feeds

another option would be to create a small web project in Github. Maybe
combining with the html file(s) for other downloads?
Like I just copied README.html from download.osgeo.org to here:
http://www.qgis.org/downloads/data/
We can maybe also make those README.html files for dirs like
http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/pdf/
http://docs.qgis.org/1.8/pdf/
http://docs.qgis.org/testing/pdf/

Regards,