[Qgis-psc] How do we handle icon discussions?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Feb 18 09:54:20 PST 2014

Hi PSC,

This mail is motivated by the following discussion:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1146#issuecomment-35365231

I think it is necessary to put down some instructions how to approach icon
changes. In my opinion, this is not only a matter of taste,and whether the
suggested icons are better than the old ones, but also an issue for the
documentation team (workload) and users (recognizing changed icons,
interface different from documentation).

Do you want to discuss this issue on the list or during an IRC meeting? I
would appreciate feedback especially from those involved in documentation
and training.

Best wishes,
Anita

--